In 2012, to try to understand and develop the idea of Conscious Business better, we started ‘Conscious Business Meetups’ in our home city of Brighton.
A lot of people came along, and CB-UK is now a growing community of people across the UK learning about CB and how to implement it.
Although we started it, CB-UK is owned and run by its members. If you would like to get involved please get in touch.
To find out more check out these events and groups:
- Conscious Business UK LinkedIn group – Discussion, learning and connection
- Conscious Business UK meetups – Meetings in London, Brighton and beyond
- Conscious Business UK – Writing and thinking
The general approach at meetings is to be free of dogma, and to work together to discover and explore the ideas and practice of doing business more consciously.
You might also be interested in these other independently run meetings, where we sometimes get involved or help:
- Meaning Conference
- Spark the Change
- The Employee Ownership Association
- City of London Conscious Business Meetups
You can find a longer list of related initiatives here.